2012年7月3日 星期二

Iron Man - 5 Reasons Why I Loved This Movie


I entered the movie theatre with my children like any other movie we picked our seats and waited for the movie to start. The previews seemed endless, then finally it was time for the feature to began. I was expecting to see just another super hero movie, but what I experienced was so much more. There are 5 main reasons for me why I loved this movie.

1.The All Star Cast Robert Downey Jr., Gweneth Paltrow and Jeff Bridges all deliver outstanding performances. Robert Downey Jr. is Iron Man. He was born to play this role and he truly delivers.

2. I liked the plot and storyline. The movie was easy to follow and understand.

3. The action was nonstop.

4. The special effects were awesome. I felt like I was flying right along with him. It was spectacular.

5. Iron Man leaves you wanting more. I like that the ending opened up to the possibilities of there being a sequel.

I truly hope there will be more Iron Man movies. I am anxious to see what villains he will battle next. Iron Man has earned it's place up there with the greats like Spiderman and Batman. If you are looking for a movie viewing experience than you have to go see Iron Man. I plan to see it again as well as add it to my DVD collection when it comes out on DVD. This movie was truly an exciting nonstop thrill ride that I look forward to taking again. Iron Man has it all. I highly recommend everyone see this movie. It's not very often that a movie like this comes along. I am so glad this one did. Once you see it you will understand why.




Crystal Booker is a single mother of twins. She lives In the Midwest. Crystal has been writing nearly her whole life. Crystal enjoys a variety of activities, but her greatest joy is spending time with her kids. To learn more about this up and coming author you can visit her blog at http://www.crystalseasyways.blogspot.com





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言